Ajax hub 2
The Ajax hub 2 is the heart and brains of your alarm system. All your detection devises connect to the hub seamlessly.
10 in stock
AJAX HUB 2
The Ajax Hub 2 manages the security system with visual alarm verifications
- Transmits photos from MotionCam detectors in under 9 seconds
- Automatically notifies your chosen alarm response company
- You have full system control through the Ajax app
- Communicates via 3 independent channels making the system highly secure
In control of security, not your private life
The Ajax Hub 2 manages all the Ajax devices in the system to alert users about open doors, broken windows, threats of fire and flooding. If burglars break into your house, Hub 2 transmits pictures from the MotionCam detectors in under 9 seconds and can notify your chosen alarm response company about the threat. You won’t need to live under the constant supervision of the security cameras to know what’s going on.
- Deters thieves
- Prevents fire
- Detects flooding
- Doesn’t peek
Always in touch
Ajax Hub 2 central panel uses Ethernet or one of the 2 SIM cards to guarantee the delivery of the alarms and photos from the secured objects. The channels work in parallel and back each other up in case of emergency.
- Uses 3 independent communication channels
- Delivers alarms in 0.15 seconds
- Transmits photo confirmations even on 2G
Compression and transmission protocols guarantee lightning-fast delivery of the photo series even with weak Internet connectivity. Unlike with the video camera streams, with Ajax, you can evaluate the situation on the secured objects at the 0.5 kB/s Internet speed.
With Ajax Hub 2, you’ll know immediately if the detector has a malfunction, if someone removed it, if it is damaged, or if its body is open. Even if the lights suddenly go out, the control panel will continue its watch powered by a back-up battery.
- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
- Alerts about threats, channel interference, or malfunctions
- Operates for up to 16 hours during a blackout
Evolves with every software update
Hub 2 runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system. This type of software is used in the systems that can’t afford mistakes—for instance, spaceships and ballistic rocket launchers, or car brakes.
- Protected from cyber-attacks
- Increased functionality with each system update
- Automatically updates over the air
OS Malevich is immune to viruses and protected from cyber attacks. Its architecture allows us to regularly expand the Ajax possibilities over the air without bothering the users.
Ajax Hub 2 central panel communicates with the security system devices using radio frequencies on a distance of up to 2000 m.
Two-way Jeweller radio protocol encrypts all of transmitted data. And in cases of interference or jamming, Ajax switches the frequency and notifies you as well as the alarm response company.
- Coverage area up to 2000 m
- Two-way radio communication
- Encryption with a modified AES algorithm
- Frequency hopping
For parallel visual data transmission from MotionCams, Hub 2 uses Ajax Wings radio protocol. It is a high-speed protocol based on Jeweller technology. Wings received its best features. It also uses a dedicated antenna to improve channel reliability.
Wings guarantees the delivery of photo confirmations even if the signal level is unstable. It uses the built-in algorithms of package checking and re-uploading.
- Transmission of the animated image series
- Communication via additional antenna
- Guaranteed data delivery
It takes minutes to install the Ajax Hub 2. Connect it to the Internet and plug the power cord. Then scan the QR code using Ajax app. In most cases, your devices won’t require any additional tuning. Hub 2 begins to operate once online. To see why Ajax Hub 2 is one of the most advanced alarm system on the market, please click here
If you would like more information on the Ajax Hub 2, please click here to go to our contact page.